Easy and effective with
success rate achieved
Our CMR Database® has
plan providers & broker specialists
We service the global market, with
countries in the database
Proven Insights, Experience and Resources
PolicySmart® understands how difficult it is to obtain, implement and manage the ever-increasing medical costs whether fully funded or self-insured. The multitude of retail brokers, third-party administrators, provider networks, fee structures, insufficient loss data and hidden discounts can present daunting challenges for the C-Suite or a new business start-up.
As a non-broker/vendor outside consultant, PolicySmart® can offer much needed independent third-party counsel and direction. Using our proprietary database, we offer expanded industry insight, proven experience and expanded resources to help organizations identify the appropriate broker, vendor, and carrier.
Even if you are self-funded, PolicySmart® will compare your claim costs, stop-loss limits, network discounts and vendor fees with a multitude of self-funded programs so that you can see how you compare nationally and internationally.
We have saved organizations over $120 million in industry overcharges while also identifying coverage gaps and duplications in a wide range of industries. We can even help manage your Group Benefits costs. Our financial and service success stories on behalf of clients confirm the practicality and reliability of our automated system design. To date, we have achieved a 95 percent success rate.
Areas of CMR technical expertise/oversight/product lines
- Medical (fully insured or self-funded) and Rx/Pharmacy
- Dental (fully insured or self-funded)
- Life & Disability, Vision and Dental
- Program Coverage Audits and Analysis
- Due-Diligence: Gaps, Duplications and Cost Savings (Mergers/Acquisitions)
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA’s)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s)
- Captive Studies – Domestic and International
- Wellness and Claim Intervention Analysis
- Medical and Rx Audits
- Affordable Care Act, ACA: Legislation Guidance (U.S.)
- Section 125 and Flexible Saving Accounts
- Transaction Liability: Representations & Warranties
- Due-Diligence for Private Equity
- Coverage Audits, Claim Audits, Claim Network Discounts
- Captives, Risk Retention Groups, Rent-A-Captive
- Procurement Advisory, Outsourced Procurement, Independent Consultant
- Do Not Sell Product, Non-Broker, Independent Advisor
- Strategic Sourcing Services, Insurance Cost Reduction
- International Benefits
- Pre- and Post-Close Guidance for Private Equity, Merger & Acquisition
- Department Of Labor Audits, ERISA Compliance
- Group Benefit Benchmarking Studies, Enterprise Risk Management
- Outsourced Human Resources
- Private Medical Insurance Reviews in the UK and other countries
- Canadian Medical plan reviews.
Medical Insurance Marketplace
Attract talent to your company. Find the right policy to insure your healthy workforce.
Fully Insured and/or Self Insured
Find a policy or a new creative solution that lets you control costs, allowing you to manage your own enrollees and claims.
Choose from a global database of captive providers & brokers so you may create a captive providing the insurance you require, better control of your cash flow and the flexibility of plan design.
Ancillary Insurance Policies
This includes dental, long-term & short-term disability group, life, and vision